Open Practice (MOTO ONLY) 9am – 4pm Pro National
September 28 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$60
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Open Practice will be from 9am to 12pm – Lunch – 1pm to 4pm. This open practice will be MOTO ONLY.
For non-season pass holders, please purchase a ticket here. If you will have a crew member, add there name to the notes section during checkout. You are allowed to have ONE crew member per kart. All registration must be done in advance, there will be no additions accepted on the day of open practice.
For season pass holders, registration will be conducted via email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the name of your ONE crew member if you will have one. I will reply with a confirmation that you are on the list or let you know that a day is full.
Open test days will be limited to 20 participants per day and the conditions outlined below will be rigorously enforced. Once again, please familiarize yourself with the protocols listed below. Lack of compliance of participants during open practice days will result in the day being shut down and canceled.
- Advance registration only: Open practice registration must be done via the website (no in-person registration). Purchase a spot here and add a crew member in the notes upon checkout.
- When parking vehicles or haulers in the paddock, participants must maintain a 15’ separation between pit areas.
- No more than one crew member, plus the driver, per bike.
- No spectators, family, or pets allowed.
- All participants and crew, when not wearing a full faced helmet, are required to wear face masks.
- When working on karts in the paddock, participants must keep a minimum 6’ social distance between other crew members or staff.
- Pit lane will only be for quick adjustments.
- There will only be one entrance open to pit lane.
- There will be no standing under the canopy area in pit lane.