Turn 1 Motorsports Club Concierge & Service Writer
Co-Reports to: Team Manager and T1 Membership Manager
Classification: Full Time / Exempt
The “Turn 1 Concierge & Service Writer” is a new and essential management position at Sears Point Racing Experience. The Turn 1 Concierge / Service Writer will coordinate with customers to orchestrate the tasks, projects, and Technical resources necessary for the daily execution of T1 projects from a technical and automotive perspective. The role will work closely with another new role for the expanding T1 Club – “Club Services Manager” and will co report to a new technical leader, who has just left a position in F1 to lead our new technical operations. In addition to working with some of our most important and valued customers, the role will liaise with key vendors. The role presents opportunity to work on a multitude of equipment including Formula cars, GT / sportscars (McLaren in particular), exotics and classics. As well as lead the development of new process creation specifically intended to surprise and delight our customers to drive long lasting bonds.
This role is ideally suited to an enthusiastic automotive polymath
Essential skills and Job Functions:
- Warm, welcoming hospitality skills.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to easily multitask. Specifically, ability to keep and track detailed logs of each customer vehicle within the club.
- Ability to easily unpack and explain technical issues to customers.
- Comfort dealing with discerning customers and premium automotive environments.
- Is responsible for scheduling and confirming client’s track day reservations
- Draws up work orders with specific details and designs the work allocation for technical staff accordingly.
- Provides cost estimates to the client.
- Answers customer questions regarding condition of the vehicle, wait time, and cost.
- Explains terminology and the nature of work completed to customer.
- Bill management (electronic and paper)
- Explains billing details to customer.
- Processes customer payments.
- Orders, tracks and manages all inventory associated with the club vehicles and other fleets?
- Maintains logs of vehicle work completed.
- Answers service area phones and schedules appointments / service as needed.
- Works directly with fleet managers on parts needs
- Places and tracks all parts orders
- Uses high touch service to satisfy any custom needs of clients.
E. Additional Expectations
- Adheres to Emotive / Sears Point policies, procedures and practices
- Performs other duties as assigned/required
- Valid US drivers licence
- Must be available to work 40+ hours and weekends when necessary
- Must be clean cut and well presented at all times.
- Help build a team environment that promotes learning, motivation, and fellowship.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, and flexibility with regard to attitude, project, and personnel management.