As Fleet Coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination of Sears Point’s fleet of sports cars and support vehicles
Full Time Non-Exempt
Essential Job Functions:
- All Sears Point OEM vehicle maintenance shall be performed in accordance with guidelines prescribed by manufacturers.
- Coordinating vehicles needing repair / servicing. Arranging for onsite fix or transportation to dealership depending on vehicle condition
- Ensuring meticulous logs of all cars based (vehicle list, overall condition of vehicles, issue list, repair history, fuel logs, mileage logs, tire averages etc)
- Ordering spare parts, tires and supplies and keeping purchase logs
- Creating POs pertaining the fleet where necessary to be signed off by program directors
- Overall vehicle logistics and transportation, including assist in finding space for storage of fleet during major Sonoma Raceway events to ensure fleet is secure either off-site or onsite (parking, vehicle storage, transportation).
- Liaising with Sears Point’s race shop to find space for vehicles both parties and ensuring smooth day-to-day operations for both programs to run parallel.
- Vehicle livery – finding vendor, obtaining quotes, production and install
- Coordinating with vendors for any repairs or other services
- Coordinating staffing requirements and scheduling needs
- Vehicle coordination for all McLaren and other potential manufacturer events – ensuring enough cars are prepped for events and briefing tech team on requirements for each event
- Coordinating tech team resources to be able to maintain optimal staffing levels and hours worked to reduce overtime
- Assisting the lead instructor with creating an accident report should an accident occur with any of the fleet cars
- General assistance with running of events as and when required (e.g. large corporate events with more specific requirements)
- Preparation of vehicles the day before the program (detailing-interior and exterior). Cars should be staged “dealership style“ specific to program days on the morning of event.
- Vehicles need to be placed in required areas throughout program days based on curriculum.
- Ensuring that engines have been properly warmed before track time during an event
- Daily checks (tire pressures, wheel lug torque, all fluid levels, QC)
- Tend to tire changing and brake servicing/pad changing needs during and post event.
- Fueling of vehicles during short breaks/lunch breaks during program.
- Generally assisting instructors in all matters pertaining to the fleet.
- Drinks stations & pop-up tents positioning on track/paddock.
- Additional duties & tasks as requested
- Adheres to Emotive /Sears Point policies, procedures and practices
- Performs other duties as assigned/required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Mechanic Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Clean and Valid License
- Multi-task and establish priorities
- Maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
- Handle multiple projects and details simultaneously