Offering one of the most advanced fleet of school racing cars in the world, the lowest instructor-to-student ratio in the industry, a state-of-the-art facility, and a road course at Sonoma Raceway that forms part of the IndyCar, NASCAR, and WTCC calendars, our Racing School is a proven destination in the California Bay Area for current and aspiring open-wheel racers, as well as motoring enthusiasts.
- KTM X-Bow Competition R:
- World’s most advanced racing school cars
- Both meet FIA crash safety standards
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff:
- Instructors current, professional racecar drivers
- Courses run by chief and senior instructors only
- Ultimate training facility:
- SCCA accredited—racing licenses available
- Safety equipment provided, pro shop on-site
- Classes offered year-round, rain or shine
Day two opens with more driver technique training lessons on both track and skid pad, as participants learn how to control the car at the limit of adhesion. Then, after an important class covering open lapping and the rules of the road, it’s time to take all those new skills onto the track in two adrenaline-pumping sessions.